House of Lobkowicz
House of Lobkowicz is a cultural organization that manages events, heritage sites, and the Lobkowicz Collections—one of Europe’s oldest and finest private collections, comprised of items dating back over 2,000 years. Highlights include paintings by Bruegel, Canaletto, and Velázquez, and hand-annotated manuscripts by Mozart and Beethoven.
The Collections were amassed by the Lobkowicz family, one of the most prominent Bohemian noble families whose successive generations over 700 years have played an influential role in European politics and society. The family’s collections and properties were confiscated twice under the Nazi and Communist regimes of the 20th century, forcing the Lobkowiczes to flee their homeland. In the early 1990s, the family returned and began the restitution process. They have since been reassembling and restoring the Collections and properties, permanently opening them to the public, for the first time in history.
The four heritage sites overseen by the organization include the Lobkowicz Palace in Prague Castle, Nelahozeves Castle, Roudnice Castle, and Střekov Castle. These historic locations offer exhibitions, cultural activities, educational programs, and venue rentals. Cultural stewardship is at the heart of House of Lobkowicz, which is dedicated to sharing the past and creating the future.
- 200 attendees from all over the world.
- NFT exhibition and conference bridging traditional art world and NFT space.
- International speakers and influential thought leaders from tech and art worlds.
- Use case for cultural institutions to increase accessibility, deepen relationships with a broader community of patrons and creators, and establish a creative platform to raise restoration funds.
- Financed over 52 restoration projects in the Lobkowicz Collections.
- International press and recognition as the first cultural institution to host an event of this kind.
House of Lobkowicz NFTs
Enjoy the Non-Fungible Castle conference recordings below, divided by panels.